Our Response to COVID-19
At this time, we wanted to update you about what we are
doing here at the Diamond Head Motor Inn to support you and your travel plans.
As the situation around the novel coronavirus (COVID-19) continues to evolve,
we are doing everything we can to ensure your travel safety and provide maximum
The safety and security of our guests, staff and community continue to be our highest priority. Therefore, in light of the importance of social distancing and maintaining cleanliness, our staff are taking a number of additional precautions, including:
- Our front desk and cleaning staff are wearing gloves and will be minimizing direct interaction with guests
- Our cleaning staff will not clean rooms while guests are present
- We have increased the frequency of cleaning our lobby and other public areas
- Our staff have increased the use of antibacterial hand sanitizers
- We are continuously reviewing our operations and cleaning procedures to try to keep our guests, staff and community protected
We are also very fortunate to have a property where each and every room may be accessed from the outside, minimizing any problems with sharing crowded spaces with others.
For reservations made before April 15, 2020 through us
directly, please note that we have amended our policy so that you can cancel
your reservation, without charge, up to 24 hours before the first night of your
We thank you for your patronage. Whenever you decide to travel, we look forward to serving you. Please stay safe.
Diamond Head Motor Inn